The 2021 NFL Schedule is finally out! The Dallas Cowboys will kick off the season against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in what should be a monster game for TV ratings. The Bucs – as the defending Super Bowl Champions – will take on the Cowboys as Dak Prescott returns for the first time since Week 5 of the 2020 season.
Without further ado, here’s the full Dallas Cowboys schedule for the 2021 season.
- Cowboys @ Buccaneers, NFL Kickoff Thursday Night 7:20 PM
- Cowboys @ Chargers 3:25 PM
- Eagles @ Cowboys, Monday Night Football 7:15 PM
- Panthers @ Cowboys 12:00 PM
- Giants @ Cowboys 3:25 PM
- Cowboys @ Patriots 3:25 PM
- BYE WEEK
- Cowboys @ Vikings, Sunday Night Football 7:20 PM
- Broncos @ Cowboys 12:00 PM
- Falcons @ Cowboys 12:00 PM
- Cowboys @ Chiefs 3:25 PM
- Raiders @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Game 3:25 PM
- Cowboys @ Saints, Thursday Night Football 7:20 PM
- Cowboys @ Washington Football Team 12:00 PM
- Cowboys @ Giants 12:00 PM
- Washington @ Cowboys, Sunday Night Football 7:20 PM
- Cardinals @ Cowboys 12:00 PM
- Cowboys @ Eagles 12:00 PM
- The Cowboys have three games on Thursday. Since they’re playing against the Buccaneers in the NFL Kickoff, Dallas will be featured a lot midweek in 2021.
- From Week 3 to Week 5, the Cowboys have three straight home games. From Week 13 to 15, they’ll have three straight road games.
- In a five-week span, the Cowboys will have three primetime games including their annual Thanksgiving matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders.
- The Cowboys will play four NFC East matchups in the last five weeks of the season, which should make for interesting football in December and January.
Featured Image Via Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports