A to Z Media is a one of a kind company that is searching for a proactive individual to join our team as a Digital Sports Media & Advertising Sales Representative, based in Dallas, TX.
A to Z Sports is a rapidly growing digital media brand that covers local sports teams through LIVE video broadcast, podcasting, website and social media in the Dallas, TX area. Seeking a sales driven individual who will execute advertising and sponsorships for our digital assets across multiple platforms.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Attain new advertising clients to sponsor digital content.
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales leads.
- Create sales presentations to pitch potential clients to sign long/short term advertising contracts
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and techniques.
- Helps procure existing sales relationships and strategic business partnerships to maintain quality communication.
This is an all-in type job. Social Media never stops so this individual needs to be ready to manage, attain and groom sales relationships at all-times. Sales calls and meetings will be planned and executed throughout the weekday and possibly on weekends.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Idea based skill set
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Customer service
- Social Media knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Goal Oriented
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years in radio/digital/advertising sales
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Keynote, Zoom, Microsoft Word, Numbers – graphic design skill preferred but not required
Please email your resume and why you are interesting in this position to – [email protected]